The Resource 10 reasons you feel old and get fat : ...and how you can stay young, slim, and happy!
- 10 reasons you feel old and get fat : ...and how you can stay young, slim, and happy!
- Title remainder
- ...and how you can stay young, slim, and happy!
- Statement of responsibility
- Frank Lipman
- Title variation
- Ten reasons you feel old and fat
- Why is it that we experience weight gain, fatigue, aches and pains, illnesses and memory loss as we get older? And, more importantly, do we have to? These ailments do become more common in our 30s and 40s, but they are by no means inevitable. In fact, we are perfectly capable of remaining slim and vigorous, and our brains can absolutely stay clear and sharp - if we give them what they need. The problem is that most of us don't do that. We don't realize what our bodies need, so we eat the wrong foods, skimp on sleep and deprive our bodies of the movement they crave. Most insidious of all, many of us lack the personal support and the community that we need to feel fully alive. Instead, we buy into the myth that age means decline. In his latest book, Dr Frank Lipman breaks through the common myths and misconceptions surrounding ageing and dieting, and zeroes in on what you need to do in order to feel your very best. He reveals the role of insulin resistance and carbohydrate intolerance, gut and hormonal imbalances, sleep disorders, medications and supplements, and community support on health. Dr Lipman also shares a two-week Revitalize Programme to allow you to feel better than you ever imagined in just 14 days. You will learn: delicious, nutritious recipes to support you along the way handy shopping lists and meal plans simple exercises, meditation practices and restorative yoga sequences information about powerful anti-ageing and digestive supplements and vitamins ...and more! Dr Lipman also offers a lifelong Maintenance Programme, so that after two revitalizing weeks you can continue on your path towards ultimate health and wellness for years to come. This is a book that you'll want to share with your family, friends and all those whose health you care about!
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 10 reasons you feel old and get fat : ...and how you can stay young, slim, and happy!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 10 reasons you feel old and get fat : ...and how you can stay young, slim, and happy!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/resource/QNqVocd_0Jk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/resource/QNqVocd_0Jk/">10 reasons you feel old and get fat : ...and how you can stay young, slim, and happy!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/">Timaru District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Timaru District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...