The Resource At home with the Templetons
- At home with the Templetons
- Statement of responsibility
- Monica McInerney ; read by Ulli Birve
- When the Templeton family from England takes up residence in a stately home in country Australia, they set the locals talking, and with good reason. From the outside, the seven Templetons seem so bohemian, unusual, so peculiar even. No one is more intrigued by the family than their neighbours, single mother Nina Donovan and her young son Tom. Before long, the two families' lives become entwined in unexpected ways, to the delight of Gracie, the sweetest of the Templeton children. In the years that follow, the relationships between the Templetons and the two Donovans twist and turn in unpredictable and life-changing directions, until a tragedy tears them all apart. What will it take to bring them together again?
- Cataloging source
- Form of composition
- not applicable
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by Ulli Birve
ContextContext of At home with the Templetons
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work At home with the Templetons
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/resource/olbnPTcD2Lk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/resource/olbnPTcD2Lk/">At home with the Templetons</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.timaru.kotui.org.nz/">Timaru District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Timaru District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...